Woman Within Tote $2.99!

Thursday, December 10, 2009 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »



http://media.redcatsusa.com/is/image/womanwithin/mm/0054_79602_mm.jpg?wid=230&hei=331&qlt=95&op_sharpen=1photo credit:Woman WithIn


Hip2Save shared this deal with her readers and I decided to splurge on it. lol  It might make a nice overnighter to go along with my Marriott gift card. Truthfully though my first thought was I wonder if it will hold my coupon binder and out the measuring tape came.  Everso slightly lacking in depth for it by about 1/2 inch, but it still may work and compared to the $30 pricetag on the purse I like at Target, I bought the $2.99 from Woman Within.   Okay this part is even better, but dumb bunny me didn't think of it until after I placed my order.  Grrrrr   

Go through ShopAtHome!  Please sign up under my name if you're not signed up already.  All you have to do is click the SAH underlined in this post or the link down on the right column on my blog.  You'll not only earn $5 for doing so, but get 3% cash back.  I know 3% is not much on $2.99, but if you buy for gifts or find something else you like every little bit adds up and the $5 is a nice bonus.   


Also use the free shipping code: WW32600
Once you get to WomanWithIn type in tote or purse and it should pop right up for you. Oh please be careful not to click confirmation for the $10 OYNO unless you want to be enrolled in a monthly club that cost $12 a month.  Even after my order was submitted it popped up and looked like I still needed to confirm my order but I didn't. 

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: