Giant Eagle Quick and Spendy

Saturday, December 12, 2009 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »



My main purpose for going out of town was Rite Aid, but I did want some fresh fruit for the kids, we were out of kitchen bags $5.50, and hubby wanted some lunch meat$2.50. Not a lot of coupons and an eggnog treat $3.79(thinking of Jeff). Lotion $1.50 and croutons $1.66 were my freebies after coupons. Bananas $.39/1b, Broccoli $1.25, Grapefruit $1.59 another request by Jeff, Bacon 2/$5, Sausage $3.29-$.50q (!), Ground Chuck 3lbs $1.99/lb,bread $1.99-$1.10q and Organic Apples 3lbs $4.99


Total Before Coupons:$46
Oop: $30 
Savings: 35%


Earlier today Jeff wanted some OJ, kids have colds, and buns.  Total a little over $4.  I think I'm starting to see the pattern with Jeff. lol It's okay though when it's your hard working unselfish husband.


If you add in the pop throughout the week and quick supper that is probably another $10.  So this past week total $105. Seems to be a little higher than I want, but at the same time I won't be spending much this coming week and tonight's trip should carry us through this coming week too.  Also if we wanted to get technical the garbage bags come out of the household item budget. Wasn't thinking or would have purchased at Rite Aid with the "overage" instead of the Northern. lol
Bookmark and Share

0 comments: