Rite Aid 1/17-1/23

Thursday, January 14, 2010 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
I have been so absorbed with the chatter and deals of Giant Eagle that I've ignored Rite Aid. I had planned on typing up my scenarios for both stores today, but got neither done.  I may work on that now or in the morning, but wanted to provide you with the link to ad for it.

Also the ad is posted for the following week which is great and lets me know to sit tight and wait for that Maybelline deal at 40% off instead of BOGO50%.  All that moneymaking Almay mascara I purchased at Walgreens last month has been irritating my eyes. Isn't that wonderful? lol  A  girl can't be without mascara and that free sample of L'Oreal isn't going to last for long. Colossal here I come!

What I remember off the top of my head is the Contour Monitor is $14.99 so paired with the Monitor coupon and $5/$20 VV one can get $5 of free merchandise! 
Also Bayer aspirin is $1.99 and pair it with $2 VV and it's free. Use it to reach the $20 mark for you $5/$20 VV coupon!
Tide is $5.99 would be free with $1q if you use pair that up with the Bayer or Contour
I also see more Pantene in my one sil's near future.
SCRs are quite blah this week.

Starts February SCRs
Obviously for me the Maybelline 40% made a large impact.
Ester - C OVERAGE, -3.01 (YMMV depending on if you can use multiple VV coupons in single transaction)
Sale: Ester C $8.99 BOGO (so two bottles for $8.99 These are the smallest 60 count bottles)
Use: two $5/1 MQ RP 1/3/10
Use two $1/1 VV Ester- C RA coupons
Total Math: $8.99-5-5-1-1= -$3.01
Bookmark and Share

0 comments: