Christmas at Drugstore.com

Thursday, December 17, 2009 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Who would have thought to find a toy for Christmas at drugstore.com and at a great deal at that. Not me! That's just what happened though and I'm so excited to share! LOL  

I was slightly stressed about on what should I spend another $10  to get the free shipping. If I just purchased the Marshmallow Shooter I'd have to spend another $5-$6 on shipping.  I don't think so, but what oh what to buy, that was the big question.   

Also looming was getting it ordered tonight and at a decent hour. My husband requested I do so even though I had 2 days left according to their shipping calendar.  Due to being a world renowned procrastinator heaped with a side of indecisiveness, my old self would have waited and would not have been submissive to his wish. Gasp! 20 yrs later and I think I'm getting the hang of it even if it seems like a small step. lol  

Enough with our relationship and my attempt to heed that Biblical principle, onto the deal! Which, by the way, I like to think God rewarded me rather quickly with this idea for the "filler" and my order was placed by 9pm. 


Marshmallow Shooter   $14.99= One very happy daughter
Olay Quench 20oz        $11.99
Shipping                       FREE
Total                          $26.98 OOP
Olay Rebate              - $11.99
ShopAtHome 8%        -$ 2.16
Drugstore $               -$ 1.35
New Total                   $11.48 ! = One Very Happy Me 




http://a1468.g.akamai.net/f/1468/580/1d/pics.Drugstore.com/prodimg/191298/200.jpghttp://a1468.g.akamai.net/f/1468/580/1d/pics.Drugstore.com/prodimg/191372/200.jpg 
photo credit: drugstore.com








Bookmark and Share

0 comments: