Sally's Beauty Supply 20% Off +Free Shipping!

Monday, November 30, 2009 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Sally's is offering 20% off entire website plus free shipping. I may just take advantage of this sale since my hair needs another update. I may eventually reach blond again instead of strawberry blond that the OTC options give me since I can get a higher lift peroxide. If you're not a member you may want to sign up. It's $5, but you get that back in Sally's rewards plus you get discounts storewide too. You don't have to be a professional to order and Sally's carries so many other non coloring items and make up too. I bought a hair dryer last year or so and it's been great and I got a great deal on it too. Not free like Walgreens, but a very nice quality product for a conair price.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: