Monave “Give the Gift of Healthy Beauty”

Monday, November 30, 2009 Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »
Now I no longer order from Monave because I've found other foundations I like better, but this was my first full coverage love. I also switched because Monave is too "enviromentally conscience" for me. I did get a friend rather hooked on it and she is needing more. In case she's not up for adventure and wants to just order what she knows works I found a code for 20% savings.

It's good through January 10 2010. Code GGHB2009 You not only receive 20% off you can request a sample of anything to share with a friend or relative. These smaller companies are wonderful givers and the quality is top notch too! If you ever thought of trying Bare Minerals or another large brand mineral company give one of the smaller companies a try. Your wallet will love it as much as your face.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: