Mineral Monday ~LaurEss ~Sale

Monday, November 23, 2009 Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
LaurEss! This is my very favorite make up especially the foundations. Along with the foundations, I can recommend the blush and shadows too. I have not try any lip products or finishing powders because I always use pure silk or whip my own concoction for finishing powder.

Foundation First:

Minimalist ~ My favorite It provides a nice buildable coverage that hides pores better than others I've used and blemishes too, yet it doesn't feel heavy. The color selection is vast.

Elemental ~ Barely comes in second This coverage is slightly lighter and just the slightest hint of dewiness. This would be perfect for me in the Summer.

Ethereal~Favorite for Others, but surprisingly I don't like this. (?) This is the heaviest coverage.

Blush:
Many beautiful shades to choose! Make sure to click on each category to see all the colors.


Eye Shadow: This eyeshadow just glides across my lids. Gem Lights is my favorite because those are pearlized, but not sparkly or glitterly.

Lauren is a fabulous owner that works beside her husband Chris. Lauren is meticulous when it comes to creating her line and it shows. There is also a group link where you can ask her and others questions or if you'd like personal recommendation you can email them. I don't know when the sale ends because this sale has been extended from the original ending date. You will save 10%-20%, this includes samples and the great thing about LaurEss is the prices are already adjusted so there's no figuring or guesswork for you.
Bookmark and Share

0 comments: