Giant Eagle Shopping 11/23 and 11/21

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Well I had some snafus, but nothing that can't be fixed, I hope. lol I also have no pictures as I didn't get home until midnight. We left the house around 6:30. I'm still exhausted and can you believe my quads are killing me! I so need more exercise when a shopping trip causes muscle soreness. Maybe I need to shop more! ;-D

Just so you know I actually didn't spend all that time shopping at Giant Eagle. LOL I spent an hour plus on travel, had to drop off and pick up Jeff and kids at his mom's, a Wal-Mart stop where I had to figure out what to do since the Honeysuckle that was to be price adjusted was gone and a visit with my SIL.


Now that I bored you with the details not pertaining to GE I will give you the rundown of my GE transactions:


Quick Version:
Value $380
OOP $74 (after I subtract the $6)
Savings 81%
Shorted Catalinas 7*$3($21) Note to self; Make sure all items are rang individually.
RC Mess Up and shorted $6; I still have to go back for a refund
Still waiting on 8*$2 Cats from a previous sale

Have $5 Catalina left

Long Version:

Transaction #1
60 Swiss Miss
21 Orville Redenbacher Microwave Popcorn
20 Energizers AA 2 pk
8 Hefty Plates
2 Hefty Trays
1 Reddi-Wip
Spent $43 Savings $194 (82%) Received 10*$3 Cats Missing 7*$3 Cats


Transaction #2
4 Dawn
Spent $.52(tax) Savings$12 (100%)Received $5 Cat


Transaction #3
4 Dawn
Spent $.52(tax) Savings$12 (100%)Received $5 Cat


Transaction #4
10 Ortega Taco Seasoning
10 Birds Eye Boxed Vegetables
7 Hellmann's (RC)
4 Tollhouse Cookies
4 Organic Milks (1/2 Gal)
4 Stove Top
3 Dawn
2 GE Butter
2 Sugardale Precooked Bacon
2 Eggland Eggs Extra Large
2 85% Lean Ground Beef
2 Bunches of Bananas (3.19 lbs)
1 Red Leaf Lettuce (1.04lbs)
1 Organic Carrots (1lb)
1 Container Grape Tomatoes
1 10lb Idaho Russet Potatoes
Value: $124 Spent $38 Savings $86 (69%) Received $5 Cat
Shorted $6 So really Spent $32 (73%)

Typing out the list looks so small; wish I had a picture to capture the amount of groceries.
I had to leave the store and go back in since the first cart was overflowing even using the bottom rack. I don't think I've ever had to do that in the past even when I shopped once a month. (!) Never had the savings either and I thought I was a savvy shopper then. LOL

I forgot to add my husband's trip from Saturday. :)

4 Mr Clean
2 Honey Wheat Nature's Pride
1 Celery
1 Sweet Onion
Total Value: $20 Spent: $8 Savings $12 (60%) Received $5 Cat


Bookmark and Share

0 comments: