Help Hot Coupon World Help You and Me

Friday, November 20, 2009 Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
Would you please help Hot Coupon World and me by taking a survey on Black Friday Consumer Shopping Habits ? They are trying to receive 2000 responses with the next six days. What will happen to your information? HCW hopes to use the information to inform retailers what makes us want to shop their stores on Black Friday.

This posts helps me by entering my name into the contest for $50 Amazon Gift Code when I take the second survey after Black Friday. You can enter too by being a member and doing the same! AND that is not all! If you or I are chosen to participate in a phone interview there is $100 Amazon Gift Card compensation!


Blog contest, posted here, ends Saturday 5pm, I'm guessing EST, on Thanksgiving day.
Bookmark and Share

0 comments: