Catalinas at Giant Eagle

Friday, November 20, 2009 Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
There is always talk about catalinas vs transactions on HCW so I thought I'd post a guideline from past experience. Some company promotions will produce multiple cats in one transaction and other companies you must do multiple transactions if you want the right amount back. I am also providing links to the company so you know what brands they carry.


Multiple Deals in One Transaction Companies
*Update P&G has been producing Multiples instead of Singles since about April 2010. I would still recommend doing only a couple on your first transaction to make sure.

It also seems that Unilever (Ragu,Wishbone, Hellmann's...) decided to produce only one cat per transaction in the month of June so again use caution until you or someone confirms or denies during a new sale.
 

Single Deals in Multiple Transactions Companies


One major company that I'm uncertain about since I don't normally purchase during the catalina promotions is Kimberly Clark. So if you know of that one or others I've forgotten please let me know and I'll update.



*Update 6/23 I believe Kimberly Clark also produced multiples.
Bookmark and Share

0 comments: