First Confession~Wal-Mart

Tuesday, October 06, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
Now this one isn't as bad as it normally is because I did have coupons for Sara Lee deli meat and bought white bread on sale at GE instead of bakery bread or my beloved Schwebel's Buns. Normally the deli is what gets me into trouble. We love the Cajun Turkey, priiiiceeey, only buy bologna that is beef and sandwich pepperoni. This adds up fast for a family of six with a teenager, almost a teenager and two little ones that eat like teenagers. The rest of that story is for another time and another shopping trip. (Frightened look)

2 packs of Sara Lee Deli $3.98 each -$3/1 q each=$1.96/20 oz total
1 gallon of Horizon whole milk $5.96
1 pack of 12 Cheese Sticks
1 dozen GV Cage Free Eggs

Total before Qs $19.00 After Coupons $13.00


I'm also going to add in the $.53 20oz bottle of RC at Buehler's that I got to quench my thirst while my child was at Art Fusion and the 2L of Cherry RC at IGA I bought today $1.07
Bookmark and Share

0 comments: