Confession Time

Tuesday, October 06, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
Usually I just post my great buys, but leave out my splurges. One reason is that my splurges don't help you save money and the other is it is a little embarrassing and to be honest I don't want to know the total that I don't budget.

I've been thinking though it might be beneficial to others seeing my "bad" shopping habits, at Wal-Mart, as well. While I'm often inspired and challenged by other blogs, I also know sometimes I get discouraged when I see how little others spend or all their great opportunities for sales and coupons. I start to feel slighted and discontented that I have the know how, but not all the tools and currently not the determination I would like.

I want you to feel comfortable here and feel free to ask questions or share your experiences. I would like for it, for us, to encourage each other with what we have. As a side benefit, I'm also hoping this may help me see just how much money I waste or if it is worth the comfort and sanity I feel it gives me.


If any of you are like me please leave me a comment and let me know. If you think this is a bad idea please let me know that too. I would love to hear from you.
Bookmark and Share

0 comments: