About Me

Sunday, January 03, 2010 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Hello and welcome to all my fellow and future savers! I am a 39 yr old wife and mom. My husband and I homeschool our four children ages 6-15. For most of those 15yrs I have been a SAHM with a couple of years of part-time retail, part-time and full-time college student. I always thought I knew how to find a bargain and stretch a buck until I discovered the world of couponpalooza.

It started a little over a year ago when Kerri, an online friend and homeschool mom shared the blog “Money Saving Mom“.  After that I found other money savvy  bloggers, a few of my favorites are  Becky at Nickles-n-Dimes.  Tara at Deal Seeking Mom, and   Shawna at Coupon Lady Online.  Then there are the fabulous members at Hot Coupon World.

I have learned so much and I too want to share with you all the tips and secrets so you cannot only save , but make a profit during a sale for yourself  or family.  You  won’t believe the merchandise you will be able to snag  for little to no cost even natural and organic.  I’d love to have you join me in this adventure! I’m always open to suggestions about what you’d like to know and see here so please don’t hesitate to comment below any post.

Economically Yours,
Maria
B&W
Bookmark and Share

0 comments: