Update on Wal-Mart Coupon Policy

Tuesday, September 22, 2009 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Update: Last week I tried to use a $4/20 CVS coupon and it was a no go after a long discussion. I made a call to customer service and she was to direct the information to the right person. Today, I talked to the "right person" who at the end of the call said I obviously knew more about coupons than she did and she would look for more clarification.

I asked for something in writing that explained the policy and she said they are only given what is posted online. No written explanation of the term "store coupon". So as of now, I've had both local store and customer service tell me that they only except "store coupons" for a specific item that is reimbursed by the manufacturer. You and I both know there is a difference and how the process works for the most part and I find this is where the frustration is. If they only accept manufacturer then that is fine, but please don't list those separately as store coupons and get everyone on the same page because email customer service is saying something different.

If you have been able to use the Rite-Aid, CVS, Kohl's or Walgreens coupons at Wal-Mart will you please let me know so I have that information for my next conversation with Wal-Mart?
Bookmark and Share

0 comments: