Giant Eagle Shopping Trip

Tuesday, December 08, 2009 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Wow! What a afternoon and evening. I think I was in GE for a total of three hours! Some of that time was spent on waiting and letting others go ahead since I had a huge order and they wanted to do it at customer service. The store was crazy busy as many were worried about the weather to come.  I just have to say I love my store. I had the best customer service people today.  One has been a favorite from the first time I met her, Jennifer.  She is always bubbly.  Okay onto my trip.  I did a total of 9 transactions at CS and one at the regular checkout.  I'm going to lump all my spending and savings into one total then I'll probably post a sampling picture as there is just way too much to organize. lol  


Total Value $339
Total Spent $60
Savings $279 or 82%! 


80 Pouches Betty Crocker Potatoes
20 5lb Bags Domino Sugar
25 Cans of Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup 
20 12oz Bag Nestle Morsels
  8 Cans of BC Frosting 
  5 4pk AAA Duracell
  4 Kleenex Cubes 
  2 BC Cookie Sheets

  2 GE Frozen Pizza
  2 Organic Milk (1/2gal)
  2 Muir Glen Tomato Paste
  2 Mentos Gum
  1 Bunch Bananas
  1 Dozen Eggland's Best
  1 Annie's Organic Mac n Cheese
  1 Kraft American Cheese Slices 16
  1 Irish Creme International Delight
  1 3lb Organic Onions
  1 GE Grape Jam
  1 3lbs Chicken Breasts
  1 Soft Family Arnold Bread

 

Also stopped in at Aldi's for some chicken nuggets. Quick and easy lunch and theirs is the best.  I came out with a few more items. Spent about $14


2 Peppers (Red and Yellow)
2 Loaves Wheat Bread
1 2lbs Chicken Nuggets
1 Nacho Chips
1 Cheese Curls ( I should not shop when hungry!)
2 Peppers (Red and Yellow)
1 3lbs Apples


Bookmark and Share

0 comments: