Buff'd 20% Off Winter Sale

Monday, November 30, 2009 Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
Buff'd carries another one of my choices when it comes to foundation. Their blush is very nice too, but I haven't tried all their products because when I ordered from them I was on the hunt for foundation options. I like the original that gives great coverage. I chose it because I like the ingredient list. The more you sample the more you learn what is right for you. I have sensitive blemish proned skin that is no longer oily like before so you may love what I love or want something different.

This sale is 20% Off full sizes even the refill baggies which ship for free even though they are from Canada. You'll need to scroll down the "kits" page to see the refill bags; those are listed with on the regular product pages.
Bookmark and Share

0 comments: